FNB’s Mobile Banking App lets you securely access deposit and loan accounts, view balances and history, transfer between accounts and pay bills electronically—anytime, anywhere.* It’s simple, safe, secure and free.** We offer smart phone apps for Android and iPhone, as well as access through SMS messaging.
Smart Phone Apps
Android users can download the app here
and iPhone/iPad users can get the app here
Once you install the app, you can proceed just as you would if using a WAP Browser. Keep in mind that your password is case-sensitive, you may be asked to answer your security questions and as when accessing your account information through a public computer, you should always log out once finished.
SMS/Text Message Access
To setup for FNB Mobile access through SMS, login to your First NetTeller account and go to the "Options” tab. From that point:
- Click Mobile Settings
- Click Text Mobile Settings
- Check the box that says "Enable text access for your mobile device.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Check the accounts you want text access from your mobile device, setting up a custom name under the Mobile Short Name column
- Click Submit
- Once submitting, a new page will load. Please read the agreement and check the box left of the acceptance statement if you wish to proceed with setup. Then click "Confirm.”
After you click "Confirm,” you should receive a message asking you to send a five-digit code to 89549. This step must be completed to properly pair your phone and First NetTeller account. If you are unable to send messages to or receive from 89549, you may need to check with your wireless carrier to see if they’re blocking "short code access.”After you send the validation code to 89549, you will receive a return message from the same number with a list of commands, and you’re done! All you have to do is send one of the short commands (such as bal) to 89549 any time you want to access your account information. If at any time you need a list of commands, send the word: HELP to 89549.
* - To get started you must first be enrolled in FNB’s Online Banking service, then you can activate your Mobile Banking.
** - To pay bills you must be enrolled in FNB’s Online Bill Payment service.
*** - There is no charge for FNB Mobile, but messaging, airtime, and data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.